Nicole Hollander, RN, BSN, Owner
With the launch of our new formulation, HUSH SKIN BRIGHTENER, it’s only right that it’s my selection for Product of the Month!
Uneven skin tone is one of the most common skin problems. Having dark skin increases your risk of uneven skin tone because of the increased number of melanocytes (pigment producing cells), but it can affect all skin types. I personally developed Melasma (the “mask of pregnancy”), the patchy discoloration/darkening that occurs from pregnancy, birth control, hormonal fluctuations or sometimes simply just sun exposure. Discoloration of the skin can be so frustrating and even embarrassing.
I firmly believe how you treat your skin day in and day out is the most important factor in healthy, vibrant skin. After 15 years of product research I decided to pair with a compounding pharmacy to blend my favorite ingredients that target discoloration, brightness, and tone. Discoloration of the skin occurs on many levels and needs to be addressed with fairly aggressive products and treatments to really notice a difference. You will never CURE discoloration but you can definitely keep it at bay with a good regimen. This is why HUSH SKIN BRIGHTENER is only dispensed to our clients by a Licensed Aesthetician or Registered Nurse and prescribed by a Physician.
HUSH SKIN BRIGHTENER is a creamy blend of Tretinoin (prescription retinoid), Kojic Acid (to inhibit melanin production), Hydroquinone (skin lightener), and Hydrocortisone (topical steroid to diminish reactions). This blend targets fine lines, wrinkles, texture and tone all in one! This is a prescription protocol that your Hush Skin Care Specialist will discuss with you to help determine if you are the right candidate for this protocol.
ZO® MEDICAL GRADE SKIN CARE
ZO Skin Health aims to restore skin to a healthy state by providing a comprehensive range of solutions. Dr. Zein Obagi, a board-certified dermatologist, created ZO skin care products to be effective. He defines healthy skin as naturally smooth, strong, firm, even-toned, hydrated and free of disease. ZO products help correct sun damage and pigmentation, and they help prevent and protect against new damage. ZO Skin Health products maintain the results of therapeutic treatments and provide effective daily skincare and protection from the environment. ZO Medical products have been optimized to treat a range of skin disorders and chronic conditions. For healthy skin, ZO has you covered!
Revision Skin Care
Revision’s Intellishade® tinted sunscreen offers maximum sun protection while allowing you to go makeup free. It is a 5-in-1 tinted moisturizing sunscreen designed to:
- CORRECT by reducing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles
- PROTECT skin from UV rays with broad-spectrum SPF 45
- CONCEAL by blurring imperfections with light diffusing ingredients and a universal tint
- BRIGHTEN by brightening and evening skin tone
- HYDRATE, enhancing skins natural moisture barrier.
Intellishades® TruPhysical™ sunscreen is an all-inclusive moisturizer packed with over 20 anti-aging ingredients. It is a 100% true mineral SPF with no chemical sunscreens. Revision also offers a non-tinted Broad Spectrum SPF 50.
Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream
Highly emollient Intensive Nourishing Cream contains maximum levels of key complexes to help reduce the visible appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. An ultra-rich cream, Intensive Nourishing Cream provides superior moisturization for photoaged skin on the face, neck and décolleté. Use as a night cream for superior rejuvenation.
- Intense hydration for damaged, photoaged skin
- Soft focus technology highlights radiant-looking skin
- Clinically proven anti-aging results without irritation
Epionce Renewal Eye Cream
A moisturizing must-have for all skin types, Renewal Eye Cream helps diminish the visible appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area. Key ingredient complexes reveal youthful, healthy-looking, beautiful skin. Soft-focus technology scatters and diffuses visible light, helping reduce the visible appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
- Active complexes help reverse visible signs of aging
- Soft focus technology visibly reduces imperfections
- Formulated to complement the use of eye makeup
PCA Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum
This smoothing blend of ingredients provides deep, long-lasting hydration on three levels: on the surface, deeper in the skin and by increasing the skin’s own hyaluronic acid production.
- Instant hydration and smoothing on the surface of the skin
- Deeper hydration and fine line reduction with the addition of hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid
- Proprietary blend HA-Pro Complex™ encourages the skin to create its own hyaluronic acid, resulting in long-term anti-aging and hydration
PCA Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster
An advanced lip product that instantly moisturizes while improving long-term lip volume, hydration, and softness.
- Ultra Filling Spheres™ instantly hydrate and plump the lips
- Powerful peptides stimulate collagen production to reduce lip lines
- An advanced ingredient blend improves long-term lip hydration, volume, and softness
Using the highest-quality minerals available, and organic ingredients whenever possible, jane iredale‘s full line of high-performance, cruelty-free, skincare makeup enhances your natural beauty while nourishing your skin. Enjoy makeup products that are:
- Free of parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, fillers and GMO ingredients
- Extensively tested for safety, stability, efficacy and performance
- Non-comedogenic formulas won’t clog pores
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
- Preserved using only highly effective, natural ingredients
Book Your Appointment Online
Our clients can use MINDBODY® to schedule appointments at their convenience.
Appointments are available Monday 10-7, Tuesday 10-6, Wednesday 10-6, Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-3
and Saturday hours by appointment only