ZO® MEDICAL GRADE SKIN CARE
ZO Skin Health aims to restore skin to a healthy state by providing a comprehensive range of solutions. Dr. Zein Obagi, a board-certified dermatologist, created ZO skin care products to be effective. He defines healthy skin as naturally smooth, strong, firm, even-toned, hydrated and free of disease. ZO products help correct sun damage and pigmentation, and they help prevent and protect against new damage. ZO Skin Health products maintain the results of therapeutic treatments and provide effective daily skincare and protection from the environment. ZO Medical products have been optimized to treat a range of skin disorders and chronic conditions. For healthy skin, ZO has you covered!
MEG 21 With Supplamine®
MEG 21 anti-glycation skin care line was born out of diabetes research at the Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia. Backed by science, the line is validated by nine independent, clinical efficacy studies and safety studies. The patented ingredient Supplamine addresses intrinsic aging factors: glycation, inflammation and oxidative stress. It works from the inside out in order to have more long-term, transformative benefits. Event the packaging is designed to protect the integrity of ingredients by protecting it from oxidation and contamination. MEG 21: it’s not magic, it’s science.
Using the highest-quality minerals available, and organic ingredients whenever possible, jane iredale‘s full line of high-performance, cruelty-free, skincare makeup enhances your natural beauty while nourishing your skin. Enjoy makeup products that are:
- Free of parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, fillers and GMO ingredients
- Extensively tested for safety, stability, efficacy and performance
- Non-comedogenic formulas won’t clog pores
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
- Preserved using only highly effective, natural ingredients
- Skin Accumax® is a nutritional supplement designed to promote healthy skin in order to help clear non-cystic acne and improve problem skin in general. Suitable for all skin types, it works from the inside to improve the quality of skin throughout the body.* Scientists have blended a specific combination of vitamins with diindolylmethane (DIM), a phytonutrient identified in cruciferous vegetables.
Skin Omegas® – Omega-3 fatty acids play a crucial role in cell renewal throughout the body, including the skin. Because omega-3 is anti-inflammatory, all skin types can benefit from it, including dry, sensitive and acneic skin. Omega-3 also helps to increase hydration and overall smoothness.*
Skin Complete® is the first step in any good skincare regimen. Suitable for all skin types, this duo pack includes Skin Antioxidant, formulated with seven super antioxidant phytonutrients found in plants. Antioxidants help to protect and repair the skin, which keeps it looking younger for longer.* Skin Vitamin A is important to cell production and growth. It also stimulates the cells responsible for the skin’s firm and healthy tissue and so is known as the anti-aging vitamin.* By supplementing with Skin Vitamin A, you will help nourish your skin from the inside.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Revision Skin Care
Revision’s Intellishade® tinted sunscreen offers maximum sun protection while allowing you to go makeup free. It is a 5-in-1 tinted moisturizing sunscreen designed to:
- CORRECT by reducing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles
- PROTECT skin from UV rays with broad-spectrum SPF 45
- CONCEAL by blurring imperfections with light diffusing ingredients and a universal tint
- BRIGHTEN by brightening and evening skin tone
- HYDRATE, enhancing skins natural moisture barrier.
Intellishades® TruPhysical™ sunscreen is an all-inclusive moisturizer packed with over 20 anti-aging ingredients. It is a 100% true mineral SPF with no chemical sunscreens. Revision also offers a non-tinted Broad Spectrum SPF 50.